Sat, Apr 16|
Cantarera: Sacred Heart Pottery Class
During our pottery workshop, you will learn how to create a clay Sacred Heart.
Time & Location
Apr 16, 2022, 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
El Paso, 6721 Westwind Dr, El Paso, TX 79912, USA
About The Event
During this class, you'll learn basic pottery skills to create a traditional Sacred Heart.
- All Materials.
- Instructions by Cassandra Adame, a skilled local ceramist.
- If you're over 21 years old, yes!
- Feel free to bring any snacks and other non-alcoholic drinks.
How long will it take for my piece to be ready?
- Please keep in mind that your project will still need to dry and be fired. They can take up to 6 weeks to be ready, you can always check the status here: www.flordebarrogallery.com/cantareras
Are tickets refundable?
- Tickets are not refundable, if you cannot make it to the class let us know. We will provide you with store credit that you can spend at the gallery or towards another class.
+$4.95 State Tax
All materials included. Ticket is non-refundable.
+$4.95 State Tax0